New British Accent Presentation Coming Soon

Hi All,

Thank you to all of you who visit my blog and who have found the presentations so far helpful. I'm delighted to have had such positive feedback !

Just to keep you all updated- I am currently developing another presentation which will focus on the different sounds found in the British accent. The first section concentrates on vowels, then Consonants and then a final short section which is of general phrases and words found in English. If you have any suggestions what phrases/expressions could be added to this final section, do let me know! There is still time to get them included in this presentation. Email me at alison@thephonevoice.com.

Look forward to hearing from you and I hope you will be interested in the latest presentation.

All the best, Alison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very useful !
Please keep posting more of these !
Thanks,

Alison said...

Hi Gabriel,

Do hope you enjoy the new video - Sounds In The British Accent - which is now available.

Alison